2020-2021 Kindergarten Parent Meeting
When: March 18th, 2020 at 6:30
Where: The Liberty Union Elementary School cafeteria
This meeting has been canceled due to the school closures mandated by the state of Ohio.
Please see below for information regarding Kindergarten Screening appointments.
Please read all of the information so you can know the most up-to-date information about the registration process.
- There will be no Kindergarten Meeting for the 2020-2021 kindergarten families due to the school closures mandated by the state of Ohio.
- All kindergarten students will be registered when they attend a screening appointment on either April 22 or April 23. To sign up for an appointment, please scroll down to "Kindergarten Registration Information."
- The child MUST be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2020 to attend school.
Forms necessary for registration will be available at the screening appointment. The following items are also required at the time of screening appointment: (Copies can be made during the appointment.)
1. the child's birth certificate
2. parent/legal guardian's photo ID (driver's license or state issued ID)
3. the child's social security card
4. proof of residence (a current utility bill showing name and address, signed rental lease or pay stub showing name and address)
5. court custody records, Grandparent Power of Attorney or other custody documents
Please call Mrs. Wade at 740-862-4143 with any questions.