During the 2016-2017 school year Liberty Union-Thurston schools will utilize the Blizzard Bag option in order to make up instructional time missed due to inclement weather or emergencies that cause school closure. The School Board approved school calendar establishes that Blizzard Bags can be used for makeup of THREE snow days.
Here is what you need to know about Blizzard Bags:
- Blizzard Bags will be assigned on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th snow days
- One Call Now automated phone calls will notify students and parents that it is a Blizzard Bag day
- Students can access their Blizzard Bag assignments by going to their teacher's classroom website after 10am on the Blizzard Bag day
- Directions for accessing Blizzard Bags will be posted on the district homepage: www.libertyunion.org
- If you are unable to locate the Blizzard Bag assignments, simply have your student ask their teacher for information on the next day school is in session
- Blizzard Bag assignments are DUE 10 school days from today and will be graded
Questions about Blizzard Bags?
Please contact me directly at 740-862-4171 or firstname.lastname@example.org