Physical and Mailing Address:
1000 South Main Street
Baltimore, Ohio 43105
Principal: Tim Harris
School Counselor: TBD
Administrative Assistant: Paula Wade
Administrative Assistant: Cindy Congrove
|School Hours||9:00 A.M. to 3:35 P.M.|
- Student drop-off begins at 8:45 A.M.
- Staff will indicate when students are able to exit the vehicle to enter the building.
- Starting August 16th, breakfast will be served upon entry to the building.
- Students will be picked up in the pick-up lane beginning at 3:25 P.M.
- Students riding buses will be sent out to their buses beginning at 3:25 P.M.
Lions ROAR provides our school with the vision and language to lead the school in a way that addresses all areas of development. As each child discovers and develops his/her unique gifts and talents, they are given opportunities to lead. As leaders, they become active, engaged partners in their own education, and their self-confidence, responsibility, and initiative grow. The children quickly understand the benefits of different gifts and talents; they learn to listen to new ideas, work together to achieve results, and motivate one another to be the best.